Exhibitors at Expo 15/16 March

debbie2302

Has anybody been able to access the exhibitors for this weeks event at Australia House. It said on the invitation that exhibitors would be on the website one week beforehand and to familiarise yourself with your chosen area.

I have been unable to find anything, has anyone else, if so can you advise where?

Debbie, Stuart & Kids

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest leanneandmark

You're one of many to ask today, and i dont think any one has manged to find out yet!! Someone was gonna email them, so i guess we just wait!!

You're one of many to ask today, and i dont think any one has manged to find out yet!! Someone was gonna email them, so i guess we just wait!!

Sorry leanne and mark, have only just logged on and havent looked at other threads, well at least we are all in the same boat, im sure when someone finds out they will let us know.

Thanks for letting me know.

Debbie, Stuart & Kids

Guest Jack n Andy

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info, just downloaded the pdf file following your instructions. My OH is going on Sunday.

Cheers

Guest stickman

We haven't seen the list yet, but have to say what mess the booking process has been. I'm not surprised they're looking for more IT folk :twitcy:

My wife and I started off with 2 different entry times, we tried to get them moved together, and now both have 2 entry times each :biglaugh:

We haven't seen the list yet, but have to say what mess the booking process has been. I'm not surprised they're looking for more IT folk :twitcy:

My wife and I started off with 2 different entry times, we tried to get them moved together, and now both have 2 entry times each :biglaugh:

Hi, does seem to be a bit of a mess, but my OH is in IT and looking through the exhibitors doesnt seem to be much there for IT, hes now wondering if its work the round trip of 500 miles.

decisions, decisions, decisions,

We downloaded the exhibitors list, no problem.

Debbie, Stuart & Kids

Guest helmark67
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info, just downloaded the pdf file following your instructions. My OH is going on Sunday.

Cheers

Hi

Just reading these posts and noticed that your OH is a plumber. My OH is also a Plumber/Gasfitter and he and his friend (also a plumber) are going to the Expo on Sunday. My OH registration time is 1.15pm. We are hoping to go to Perth this year (visa permitting) - where are you guys going?

Helen & Mark

Guest Jack n Andy

Hi Helen and Mark,

My OH has 1.30 time slot coincidently with his friend who is a gas engineer.

We havent actually started the visa process yet, we are collating all info we can to see the best options for us. But we are hoping to go to Perth or Brisbane. We have friends who made the move last year and love it!

Hopefully once Sunday is over, we can then start the process, fingers crossed.

Since they changed the visa process in Sept last year my OH has to go and do a practical plumbing test for Vetasses, so we really want to make sure this is for us, this site is amazing and have loads of info and really friendly advise.

The more i read peoples experiences the more entusiastic i feel about OZ!

Good luck to you for Sunday.

Guest stickman

Oh this just keeps getting better :wacko:

I've now received an email saying that because I haven't booked an entry time (I have, and have two confirmation emails) that I can't attend the expo

Having paid £175 for train tickets I'll be going with printouts of my entry confirmation

That booking system is something of a joke ay?

Guest Sunsh1ne

Hi Debbie

Have to agree with you .... although I'm not in IT I am in Business Management and there doesn't seem to be anything relevant - am also considering not attending now. I am going to have another look through today to make sure there is nothing I have missed however my categories ie New South Wales and Management don't seem to be exhibiting. I just wonder why they invited me to be honest ?

Sunsh1ne

Archived