457 Problems

Hi,

I have applied for my 457 just before the shut off for the old style application (28th june) and I am still waiting!!!

I sent an e-mail for an update and this was my reply: Based on the latest request from the Immigration, they are requesting further documentation on the client’s side. My Account Manager communicated this with ****** Forklifts.

And this was my reply from my new company: They are being ridiculous to deal with. We have lost a major client and are struggling to justify the role and they know it.

I then sent this e-mail: Just been thinking does this mean that the job is no longer there for me or am i reading into this to much?

Then I received from my company: We will honour the offer provided there are no additional requirements from the department of immigration

Hope I haven't lost you lol,

Basically I am really concern now that i might not receive my visa now:sad: as it doesn't sound to good to me, has anybody ever come across problem before with there application? or as I sent in an e-mail to my new company am I reading to much into this?

I hat to get my references amended which delayed my application, and now they are asking my company for more information, surely i should of had it by now shouldn't i, can there be any more coomplications? not sure how it works but when i hat to amend my references would they off looked through the rest of the application there and then or would they wait until my references were amended, the reason i hat to change my references was because they didn't state that i was a qualified diesel motor mechanic, but as i am a forklift engineer that covers diesel and LGP systems so i don't think that will no longer cause me any problems with my references as i got them changed to state this.

Thanks for any advise

Sorry but really that was quite a hard post to follow. I think your employer is having trouble providing some evidence, that was about all I got from that.

And no, I don't think you are reading too much of it, the application clearly looks in trouble to me. What I cannot tell from the post, is how hard the employer is trying, if they are not going to jump through the hoops, then I think you should prepare for the worst.

In order for a company to sponsor an employee there are a lot they are required to do. Do you know if this company has sponsored people before? Maybe they have underestimated what is required of them by DIAC?

It could go either way but I certainly wouldn't be planning your leaving party as yet. If they cannot justify the role then DIAC will not approve the sponsorship.

In order for a company to sponsor an employee there are a lot they are required to do. Do you know if this company has sponsored people before? Maybe they have underestimated what is required of them by DIAC?

It could go either way but I certainly wouldn't be planning your leaving party as yet. If they cannot justify the role then DIAC will not approve the sponsorship.

They have sponsered around 10 before so I would of thought that shouldn't be an issue, my company have said that there isn't anymore information that the department of immigration require that is why i am confused as to why i haven't received any positive news

They have sponsered around 10 before so I would of thought that shouldn't be an issue, my company have said that there isn't anymore information that the department of immigration require that is why i am confused as to why i haven't received any positive news

Well you said you asked them and they said they need further documentation. So now you are contradicting what you said earlier? It really is hard to comment when your story is so unclear.

Don't give up hope. My case was similar. Application and nomination lodged on 26/05. Nomination approved approx 2-3 weeks later and all was going well. After rule changes they reviewed nomination again and was asking all sorts of documentation from my sponsor company. My visa was granted on 13/08 !

I arrived to Sydney on 20/09 and was granted NSW SS 190 on same day....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived