How do I Get a HAP ID number before a Case Officer is allocated now you can't use TRN number

kaiser

Hi all, does anyone know how to get the HAP ID number to do the medical before a Case Officer has been allocated. Agent has messed up cos I was going to do through the declaration process before the visa was lodged but they lodged this morning so now can't get the HAP this way. The agent is not particularly good - didnt even know there was a new medical process and kept insisting I could book with a TRN and go along with the manual forms!! Anyone got their HAP ID after lodgement but before CO? Thanks

Hi all, does anyone know how to get the HAP ID number to do the medical before a Case Officer has been allocated. Agent has messed up cos I was going to do through the declaration process before the visa was lodged but they lodged this morning so now can't get the HAP this way. The agent is not particularly good - didnt even know there was a new medical process and kept insisting I could book with a TRN and go along with the manual forms!! Anyone got their HAP ID after lodgement but before CO? Thanks

Anyone?????

hi kaiser, we had our medicals 2 weeks ago before case officer. we rang the clinic and gave our TRN number over the phone and they found us on the system and booked us in.

Thanks nikkiwd. I am in WA and the clinic here have insisted they will not accept the TRN and I must have the HAP ID. :arghh:I've phoned twice and got the agent to phone. Bit confusing if it can be done from the UK but not in Oz seeing as it's going though exactly the same system!! The clinic have said that I can get the HAP ID by ringing immigration but not sure it's that easy. I have instructed the Agent to phone Adelaide tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

hi kaiser,

i did my medical after 3 oct prior to CO allocation.

after you lodge your visa, you'll be prompt to upload documents and right down the list of documents is a link that reads 'Organise your health examinations'. click that link and it will show a new window with your details and a link at the bottom left side that reads 'Print Information Sheet'. i think this comes after you've answered several health related questions after you click the Organise your health examination links.

when you're done with the questions, you will get a pdf file with your HAP ID. print that and just present it to the authorized clinic where you booked your medical exam.

all the best!

The e-medical system is quite new and they are ironing out the wrinkles.

Complete a “My Health Declarations” here”: https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?formId=FEL before booking the medicals.

Archived