Lonely in North Brisbane

Hi,

I live in North Brissy with My Aussie husband.

been here nearly 5 years but I find myself without a good girly friend. As we are childless and I work full time, I don't have that opportunity to meet others. We are early 40's and enjoy all the usual things.

Just want someone to reminisce with sometimes, who knows when I say "pants and vest" That's what I mean, and when I say Manchester I mean the city not the department....I could go on.....

would be good to have someone to go to the movies with sometimes to see a chick flick ( macho Aussie bloke wouldn't be seen dead..) and if you like Corrie we could ge friends for life!!!

Will you be my friend :biggrin:.?

Wow, 91 people have read this and not one of you wants to befriend me.

So much for the expat community.

Sod the lot of you.

Just because 91 members have read your post doesn't mean 91 (or indeed even 1) are in a position to befriend you. I for one, am not childless, am a lot older than yourselves and likely have nothing at all in common..............well absolutely nothing I guess, considering that you like chick flicks Corrie. I wish you well in your search, but tbh, I think you may have burned your bridges, at least here, with the "sod you" comment.

Guest Guest16631

..........I've messaged this lady.................and had a lovely reply.......

..........guess we all sometimes feel frustrated looking for friends........

..........I too though am soooooo much older but do love corrie...........

.............so am trying to fit a coffee meet in towards the end of the week........

.............perhaps some younger people would like to contact her as well..........

...........and the previous posters on here.................are wonderful people........I promise........tink x

Archived