GSM Team 4 - Adelaide

maimenon

Mine CO is M.B too.

so far I am just providing documents which he/she asked for.

Don't know anything about CO as never talked to him/her.

What info about M.B you have???? Please share.

What possible info could you want about your case officer?

True..I have no info about my CO...my agent is handling my case and she/he has not contacted us for any documents further

I got my visa four years ago and did not know anything about my CO and not have I ever needed to. They are just people doing their job and you wanting to know about them is frankly disturbing.

I got my visa four years ago and did not know anything about my CO and not have I ever needed to. They are just people doing their job and you wanting to know about them is frankly disturbing.

I think you're reading way too much into what they wrote, maybe their grasp on the English language is not as good as yours!

I think you're reading way too much into what they wrote, maybe their grasp on the English language is not as good as yours!

At very best, threads like this are utterly pointless. And if it a language barrier, good for anyone to understand how they might be coming across.

Information about case officer...........Applicants intend to know the working style and response time of case officers.

whether to respond to your queries or not?

Do they work full time or occasional?

Some CO's are prompt and respond where as some wait for 28 days to pass and only then the start their work on requested documents.

Some CO's ask for Form 80 and some does not.

Some CO's keep you onboard by feedback and some doesn't.

I want to know above points.

Information about case officer...........Applicants intend to know the working style and response time of case officers.

Some CO's are prompt and respond where as some wait for 28 days to pass and only then the start their work on requested documents.

Swapping details about individual COs is a very recent thing I have seen on the forums. I don't recall anyone ever needing to know this in the past and I certainly did not need to know any of this myself.

Weird thread, completely nonsense!

Would only make sense to ask this kind of questions when people have something to hide and are afraid of being caught, maybe with false documentation.

People can join the matching lodging gang regarding gathering information how long it would take to get a visa (so did I joined my lodging gang). There they can compare.

Passing initials from CO's and personal information should not be discussed publicly in a forum like this which is respectable and only exploited by some people writing about CO's just for prattles sake.

• 4 months later...

HFZ bro,

Any update with your VISA? I am interested in your case because my wife's circumstances are similar to yours.

Weird thread, completely nonsense!

Would only make sense to ask this kind of questions when people have something to hide and are afraid of being caught, maybe with false documentation.

I think you have misunderstand what rupert was saying, totally. Her point was, would you like people discussing you over the Internet? You don't need to have been doing anything wrong or have anything to hide to expect privacy in your life.

Archived