EOI for secondary school teacher

christinaengland

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help.

I am trying to submit an EOI as a secondary school teacher. However, I'm unsure what to put in the education section. Do I need to put in details of my PGCE or just my degree as that is all I am claiming points for in this section?

My PGCE has been recognised by AITSL so does this info need to go in education section as well as skills assessment?

Hope this makes sense.

Hi, I dont know the answer but I just thought I would say Hi, I have spent the last few years in Wolves before coming back to Melbourne with my Wolverhampton born teacher girlfriend. Shes just started the job hunt arrived a month ago.. She came as my partner so none of this skills assessment stuff but good luck with it all :)

Yes, I grew up here and knew how great it was so no issue for me. Its more about my girflriend settling in and finding a job, shes doing well on the first part, shes met a couple of girlie friends and is enjoying herself, took her first trip out without me yesterday to a book club in the city. Job situations is a bit harder, had two interviews but didnt get one, came second in one which was frustrating but overall shes having a great time so far.

Archived