48 Hour Temporary Movement

tonyman

https://online.transport.wa.gov.au/webExternal/permit/;jsessionid=FWxcSwDZ7bzmwHXQLDvThNCfW8dJzy8yJJCYDCGrTgkL9M317GBJ!964654317?0

I need to activate this tomorrow but when I fill in the form on line will im be covered straight away , do I need to print off as RAC will also be coming to tow it to a garage and wont do that unless they see the Temporary Permit .......any advice appreciated in this matter .......

a big thank you to all for your help .......I`ve sorted it now after a full morning of hell between the department of transport and the RAC ,each contradicting each other regarding an un licenced vehicle , both companies lost out after 4 hrs I got a local guy to tow it , Target Towing , only $80 ...and didn't want a car movement permit ........

I didn't have a clue what you were on about. My brain is only processing simple things right now such as 2+2=3 because I feel so ill. I'm glad you got whatever it was sorted, although at first when I saw the title, I wasn't sure if it was your bowels :embarrassed: or your house you were talking about. Anyway, I'm glad you got it all sorted out lol x

I bet it is you!!! Take those suspenders off you dirty beast and stop calling me!!!!!

:laugh:Im lazy,i'd get those suspender type tights:twitcy:,with the bits out,but i prefer women in "proper" ones,the 50's ones were the best,my ex wife had some

#thinks back:wacko::huh:#

Anyway:policeman::shocked:,no,its not me,yet:biglaugh:

:laugh:Im lazy,i'd get those suspender type tights:twitcy:,with the bits out,but i prefer women in "proper" ones,the 50's ones were the best,my ex wife had some

#thinks back:wacko::huh:#

Anyway:policeman::shocked:,no,its not me,yet:biglaugh:

And that "yet" is the most pertinent word in the whole post :policeman:. I will send Mr MtT round...............:tongue:

Archived