Shipping from Scotland...who to use?

debbio

Guest GeorgeD

I used Anglo Pacific (they have an office in Shettleston) They were fine for my shared container. Very fast too.

I know others who have used Dorree Bonnar with no problems as well.

Speak to a few, haggle down their price and go with the cheapest of the ones you have heard of.

We used PSS and were very happy, excellent packing service and fitted in far more than we were quoted for with no additional charges (sole use container)

Crown in Glasgow are pretty good - they have their own guys in Aus and don't (often) sub it out as others do. Also they include the customs inspection (Aqis) fees as standard (or at least they did)

NWM

yeah thats why used crown coz theyre aussie company and dont subby out in oz ! but our brand new fridge/freezer n microwave where bashed and we never noticed till we signed the all good sheet !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi...

We are looking to get quotations for shipping from west coast of Scotland to Brisbane...

Can anyone recommend companies?

Thank you kindly :)

Hi debbio

I have previously used services of Crown Relocations, when moved to Brisbane.

They were very good. They kept us updated throughout.

They did good packing and things were delivered in good condition.

You just have to tell them what all is to be packed, and they will do the rest.

I am not sure if Crown is expensive, as my company paid for the relocations.

Phab.

We used Crown , not the cheapest quote but offered the most complete service with their own facilities at the other end ( Perth ) so we chose them on a best quality basis ,also you say west of Scotland but not where we were super remote in Argyll and a lot of people didn't want the hassle of traveling to the boonies to pack for us .

Archived