Anyone moving to Perth?

Guest lexy

Guest Hayuk2aus

Hi

i am moving to north perth august time next year when are you going? i cant wait for the sun and the beaches how do you feel about it?

I'm moving South of River near Armadale and I am going next January. The only problem is my birthday is in February and I'm going to be lonely. I'm looking for to having Christmas in Summer! 8) I'll miss the snow though because it won't be the same.

Alex

• 1 month later...
Guest FiremanMart

hey gazza im daisy im in the same sort of boat i never been 2 oz but im sure it will be fun at first it will probably feel like a realy long holiday but im sure we all settle in soon xx daisy xx

Guest lozza95
heya im 13 n my parents r hopein to move to perth but im abit confused about the hole fing cuz im dunno wat its like out there n wat my new life style will be like anyone wanna tlk

Hello I no you are all moving to perth but a the moment I am in VIC the beaches r all very nice and I have heard its always very nice in perth .

:D:D:D

Well I hope to speak to you a bit more

I hope you all have a nice time in perth WA

Speak soon

lozza95

(laura)

Age 11

Guest FiremanMart

hey jazz it daisy im 13 aswell i am looking farward 2 moving bt i no there are lots of thing i goin 2 miss i think it is better once u have seen it 4 urself im goin on holiday there in april i think is there any thing u are realy wooried about ? xxx wb xxxx daisy p.s im reali glad you wb :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Freddie

Hi peepz im a 13 yr old goona nd i myt b movin 2 perth nex year wood ne 1 hav ne idea ov wot life iz lyk out dere coz ive neva been! :?

• 7 months later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi every one i'm moving to Perth at the end of the year....but i don't know where.

I do kind of have an idea of wot it's like ova there because i've got some info from m8's.

Hope peeps can reply soon

Harlea :wubclub:

( i'm a girl who is 11)

• 1 month later...
Guest labby1

hi harlea im movin to perth next year but im not sure where either and im a bit worried.

Gracexxxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the greenwoods

hiya lexy my name is harriet and i am 10yrsold. i am moving to perth next year and i am really excited but scared at the same time.

Bless ,,i think we stress more than the kids sometimes:goofy: ,glad shes doin well my 2 are lovin Brissy ,so looks like we worried over nothin mate !!All you kids still in England ,youll love Oz its fantastic with loads of things to do and you can play out loads cause it dosnt rain that much,most kids we know have swings,trampolines,zip wires ,bikes etc so you best all get a xmas list wrote out for ya mum n dad,,but dont tell em i said so or they'll come lookin for me :wub:,,lol

Cal x

Guest mandy1

Hi

We are mopving to Peth in Nov/Dec this year. We've got 2 kids aged 8 and 12 and everyone is really excited but pretty scared all at the same time!

Mandyzx

Guest labby1

hi lozza95 i movin to perth as wel and i do kno somethin about it they got horrid spiders tha bite wen ya go to tha loo(thats only sometimes)

grace aged 8

Archived