New to the site and looking to move to OZ

chris8189

Hi guys.

I'm intending on coming over on a skilled migrant visa. I'm a mechanical engineering graduate, but have 4 years of previous experience working full time in industry.

There's a bit of work to the 189 visa. I'm in the middle of the application process at the moment. See my timeline below

There's a bit of work to the 189 visa. I'm in the middle of the application process at the moment. See my timeline below

Yes. One of the first questions I was going to ask was whether I should start off the whole process now, if I'm wishing to move around May next year? I still

need to get some savings together to buy the visa, accumulate savings for living out there initially and obviously last of all buy the plane ticket. I'll start a new thread in the relevant forum sub-section for this though.

Yes. One of the first questions I was going to ask was whether I should start off the whole process now, if I'm wishing to move around May next year? I still

need to get some savings together to buy the visa, accumulate savings for living out there initially and obviously last of all buy the plane ticket. I'll start a new thread in the relevant forum sub-section for this though.

It is an expensive process. You could go for a working holiday visa first but there are limitations with that. If you are dead set on coming over on a 189 visa then I would say start compiling the paperwork/information now. If you have all that then the application process just becomes a waiting game.

Archived