190 visa lodged in August 2013

Samulv

haven't booked meds yet but hopefully by end of next week we will have :) good luck guys, hope we all have CO's soon

You too kbounds! Hopefully things will run smoothly if we front load everything! Anyone for any idea how long it is currently taking to get a CO. I know official timeline is 5 weeks but sometimes there are delays. I wondered about an increase in applications because of today's price increase?

We lodged on the 1st of aug and got co allocated on the 22nd. Medicals booked on the 7th of sept.

I'm flying out on 18th of sept in a 457 :)

Congratulations! Which visa have you applied for for PR? Wish we could get out there too! Do you need to inform DIAC that you will be onshore while try are processing? CO allocation was quick! Hope mine is that quick. We have our meds booked for Friday and PCC and form 80 are already loaded so hoping they won't need anymore info and they will just grant. Would love to bring my parents 1st grandchild out before Xmas! They have already missed one with her! Just want to go now!

• 3 weeks later...
Congratulations! Which visa have you applied for for PR? Wish we could get out there too! Do you need to inform DIAC that you will be onshore while try are processing? CO allocation was quick! Hope mine is that quick. We have our meds booked for Friday and PCC and form 80 are already loaded so hoping they won't need anymore info and they will just grant. Would love to bring my parents 1st grandchild out before Xmas! They have already missed one with her! Just want to go now!

Used for nsw ss190. Yes our am informed diac about my visa yes. We have got the medical uploaded on 17/09 and 3 days later got the gran!!

Archived