190 visa lodged in August 2013

Samulv

they emailed asking for some tax documents so these have been sent now. hopefully as this was all they asked for, that they were happy with everything else :-) good luck!

Sounds positive for yours! Did u email them directly to the case officer or attach them to evisa?

Hi,

I'm new to this website.

I have lodged my application in sept'13. My docs were received on 20th Sept'13. Till now i have not received any acknowledgement on the receipt of documents.

Could you advise me further action?

Hi,

I'm new to this website.

I have lodged my application in sept'13. My docs were received on 20th Sept'13. Till now i have not received any acknowledgement on the receipt of documents.

Could you advise me further action?

I don't think I received a receipt of documents they just appeared on my evisa. I got a confirmation of application after I had submitted and paid but I know a few people that have never received even that and they got their grants.

• 1 month later...
My medical link disappeared once they had cleared and was replaced by no health assessment required. When mine was referred it showed my picture on my info sheet and said diac would contact me if they wanted additional tests

Hi! Could you please clarify if the meds are referred, the organize your health link does not disappear until after being cleared?

Had my medical done on 31Oct and that link was there until 20 Nov when my CO informed me my meds were referred. The next day, the link was gone and was replaced with ' no health exam required'. Is that the same thing with you when your referred meds were cleared?

thanks for the help;)

Hi! Could you please clarify if the meds are referred, the organize your health link does not disappear until after being cleared?

Had my medical done on 31Oct and that link was there until 20 Nov when my CO informed me my meds were referred. The next day, the link was gone and was replaced with ' no health exam required'. Is that the same thing with you when your referred meds were cleared?

thanks for the help;)

The link will disappear once they have cleared. If yours has disappeared then they should be done. U can ring diac to check.

The link will disappear once they have cleared. If yours has disappeared then they should be done. U can ring diac to check.

thanks Samulv. With that I know all I need to do is to go back to my normal life while waiting for my golden, delicious, divine grant email.:arghh:

Congratz again:)

Archived