completing 190 visa application

Chez74

hi guys ive just joined PomsinOz today. I have another tab open on the lap top currently which is our 190 visa application! im really stuck on the education section for my children and want to get it submitted today if possible. it ask for:tongue:info on whether they have completed secondary education or above. Do I need to enter each GCSE subject or just their hgher education?!!

thank you :)

I just filled out our 190 today and it didnt ask for anything to do with education for my kids but they are younger than yours I guess. I would say just write the highest education they have so GCSCs, I dont think you would need to put in each subject as they arent the main applicants and their education surely wont affect the visa application ? good luck

Thank you. Weve been advised to tick 'other' as the options in the drop down box relate to Ozzy qualifications. We should tick other and add in that my two eldest have A levels and a btec between them. You just want to get it perfect dont you before you press submit! Good luck with your application also :)

Archived