Recent experience in different job to assessed skill????

nickynush

Hi

I am currently working as an accountant (have done for 20 years!!!) but only have AAT qualification which is NVQ level 4 and is not enough for skills assessment as an accountant. With this qualification I could get a positive assessment as on office manager but my recent work experience (20 years) is all in accounting and at a fairly high level. I was employed as a financial controller for a Ltd company from 1988-1998 and then as financial manager for a plc from 1998-2002. Since 2002 I have been self employed and produce and file accounts and tax returns for Ltd Companies and Individuals.

Could I get my skills assessed as office manager but claim recent work experience as an accountant - both are on sol. Also do you know if you get any points for having a relative sponsor you (for 176) or do you have to just get 100 points from language, job, age and work experience? Up to 95 points at mo so looking for 5 point from somewhere.....

Anyone know????:spinny:

Nicky

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

Hi Nicky.

have you thought about doing the IELTS test which is the english language test,i think it will give you 5 extra points.not quite sure how to do it,but you do sit it in the united kingdom.post a thread see if any one can help you with the information.hope this helps.

nic x:cute::jiggy:

Archived