August 190 Visa Lodged Gang

maimenon

Hi,

Is there anyone who have applied for 190 Visa in August?

We lodged our Visa today. Documents to be uploaded tomorrow.

Was wondering if anyone could tell me when do we need to do our medicals? Do we wait for the CO to ask us to do our medicals?

And what all tests are done for medicals? Little agitated as my hubby has BP (under control though) he is little overweight and was recently diagnosed with blood sugar (but on medication). Will these medical issues cause any problem for our visa?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Maitreyee

Hi,

Is there anyone who have applied for 190 Visa in August?

We lodged our Visa today. Documents to be uploaded tomorrow.

Was wondering if anyone could tell me when do we need to do our medicals? Do we wait for the CO to ask us to do our medicals?

And what all tests are done for medicals? Little agitated as my hubby has BP (under control though) he is little overweight and was recently diagnosed with blood sugar (but on medication). Will these medical issues cause any problem for our visa?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Maitreyee

Hi,

We lodged our application on 25th July and still awaiting a CO. We are using an agent and have been told to wait until CO requests the medicals/police checks. After reading through many post on here, a lot of people seem to get them done before the CO requests them. I think they run out after 1 year. I am led to believe that the medical consists of chest x-ray, blood & urine test, height and weight. Your medical maybe referred but this happens to a lot of people and I don't think you would be refused your visa if these problems are under control.

Hope this helps.

Lynsey

• 1 month later...
Hi guys,

We lodged our application August 12. Still no CO yet.

Is this okay?

Thanks.

Hi Demi,

DIAC is sticking to their 5 weeks deadline to assign CO....why dont you call them and find out if you were assigned a CO as sometimes CO will not contact if all docs are cleared

Hi Demi,

DIAC is sticking to their 5 weeks deadline to assign CO....why dont you call them and find out if you were assigned a CO as sometimes CO will not contact if all docs are cleared

hi maimenon,

Thanks for the reply. We'll try to call them.

Is it okay to take our meds before CO?

Archived