Prohibited items ???

gypsy10

Hi there,

Does anybody know where I can find a list of prohibited items we can't bring into the country?

I was wondering whether i can bring my essential oils, rose water, lavender water, beeswax and incense sticks???

Thank you

xxxx

Guest krissie goring
Hi there,

Does anybody know where I can find a list of prohibited items we can't bring into the country?

I was wondering whether i can bring my essential oils, rose water, lavender water, beeswax and incense sticks???

Thank you

Hi i had 3 removal company's round

what they all said was take all battery's out, nothing of a grass nature no bamboo seagrass ect

nothing that can make the customs charge you as you dont want the bill for every item the need to fumigate.

if i were you i would buy your oils and sticks once your out here.

good luck

your removal company will give you a list of the prohibited items.

Thx Krissie,

I think you're right. It's better to be safe than sorry. I'll leave them here x

Hi there,

Thank you

Hi i had 3 removal company's round

what they all said was take all battery's out, nothing of a grass nature no bamboo seagrass ect

nothing that can make the customs charge you as you dont want the bill for every item the need to fumigate.

if i were you i would buy your oils and sticks once your out here.

good luck

your removal company will give you a list of the prohibited items.

You can, you just need to declare them. I brought in Beeswax hand salve and such, I was asked what I needed to declare right after immigration and I said so. She just stamped my card and I went through with hubby without even opening my suitcase. Again; just declare it, and you'll be just fine. I even declared a wooden-backed hairbrush, which was fine.

Archived