Hotels for Skyworks Perth

HappyHeart

?? was a full on night for us , took a picnic along with another family and anchored on an oval 5 mins from the display , had a good feed, children played and loved it , a couple of beers / wine ....then a short walk to find a spot was no problem .........(no ale or beer allowed ) but I had my wine in a water bottle ..........a great night had by all .........will be back ..........maybe you could come along with us HH .......:wink:

We're going to make a special night of it as its our 5 year anniversary in Perth, the day of our citizenship ceremony, we will be celebrating..driving in or train is not relaxing after you've fought for a good spot then struggling to get back and one person is skipper...no we want to make the most if it so...anyone have any ideas?

Hi HH we stayed at the Metro Hotel in South Perth a couple of years ago was about $250 but I am sure it will more now and we sat on our Balcony and watched it all was great, kids swimming in the pool most the afternoon before hand had a little walk by the river and back to watch the Skyshow in the hotel xx

Archived