Moving to Australia - What would you do?

meca

I have no idea why she contacted me in first place after we have gone separate ways, but I could not just let it without to find the answer why she contacted me so today I've sent a question

wondering why she contacted me. Now if I get honest answer that's another question =)

We'll here the options i offered:

She comes to Sweden and live here: Got first YES then NO

We move together to Austria since she has been living in Germany for 10 years: Got then YES then NO

We move to any country in Europe together: No

She comes to Sweden for 6 months and if she don't like it we move to Australia: NO

We move to any other city in Australia then the one she and her parents live in: First YES then NO

If i come to the city which she lives at and i dont like it she wouldn't move. : NO

All above options I have offered and got NO on each single one of them.

So I can't say it really 50% - 50% here.

One thing is for sure, I'll miss the friendliness from Australia, the warm country and the beautiful nature :)

It sounds like you've offered various options and she's clearly not interested in meeting you half way.

Time to move on I reckon and to find someone who wants to meet you half way and negotiate a mutually beneficial outcome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no idea why she contacted me in first place after we have gone separate ways, but I could not just let it without to find the answer why she contacted me so today I've sent a question

wondering why she contacted me. Now if I get honest answer that's another question =)

We'll here the options i offered:

She comes to Sweden and live here: Got first YES then NO

We move together to Austria since she has been living in Germany for 10 years: Got then YES then NO

We move to any country in Europe together: No

She comes to Sweden for 6 months and if she don't like it we move to Australia: NO

We move to any other city in Australia then the one she and her parents live in: First YES then NO

If i come to the city which she lives at and i dont like it she wouldn't move. : NO

All above options I have offered and got NO on each single one of them.

So I can't say it really 50% - 50% here.

One thing is for sure, I'll miss the friendliness from Australia, the warm country and the beautiful nature :)

She doesnt seem to want to give an inch and from reading your posts ,its like she expects you to do all the 'give'.. Thinking ahead, even if you did end up together in any country, is that the sort of person you want to spend your life with ?

I learnt long ago a good strong relationship lasts with both parties being prepared to 'Give' and Take at times', i get the feeling she only wants the latter and do wonder if lasting relationship would be even possible,you seem a decent caring person from your posts, so personally from whats been written, i think you deserve better.

Lots of luck with the future and i hope one day you are able to get yourself to Aus..

Cal x

She doesnt seem to want to give an inch and from reading your posts ,its like she expects you to do all the 'give'.. Thinking ahead, even if you did end up together in any country, is that the sort of person you want to spend your life with ?

I learnt long ago a good strong relationship lasts with both parties being prepared to 'Give' and Take at times', i get the feeling she only wants the latter and do wonder if lasting relationship would be even possible,you seem a decent caring person from your posts, so personally from whats been written, i think you deserve better.

Lots of luck with the future and i hope one day you are able to get yourself to Aus..

Cal x

Well it certanly is all the 'Give' from my side.

Not really i mean i could move to North Pole to be with someone but i also expect the person to do the same thing for me.

Thank you very much! The dream has always been to live in Aussie country so who knows maybe i'll end up there one day in my life =)

Well it certanly is all the 'Give' from my side.

Not really i mean i could move to North Pole to be with someone but i also expect the person to do the same thing for me.

Thank you very much! The dream has always been to live in Aussie country so who knows maybe i'll end up there one day in my life =)

Have you thought about applying under a skill visa as you seen to have the skills didn't you say your were a PM?

Archived