Jump to content

Tax File Number


Recommended Posts

My partner and I are travelling to Perth at the end of the year to do our 417 working visa. I am wondering whether we need to apply for a Tax File Number (TFN) before we leave the UK so it doesn't affect when we land jobs in WA. Any help on this matter is appreciated


Apply when you land, it won't impact jobs. I landed on Thursday, started work on Monday and got TFN through two weeks later and it was fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...