17 days! OMG!

Debz101

17 days til we get on the plane to Brisbane......

Sat in an empty house (on camping chairs) after 3 days of frantically decorating, prepping the house for renting.

Still got things to sell and feel like I still have a 101 other things to do before we go, whilst trying to ignore the niggle that I have forgotten to do something vitally important.

:arghh:

Another thought........Living out of suitcases is hell.......can't find anything. Kids stuff all getting mixed up. On a brighter note, I thought I would die without my sky tv, but I have not missed it as much as I thought. Will have to find a way to catch up on all my "American drivel" (the OH calls it) eventually though.

Guest scrumpy

Its like living in a cave, so so echoey,echoey echoey echoey, see I only said that once once once once

Its driving me mad mad mad mad

Good luck Debz101, scrumpy and Alant! We made the move almost 4 weeks ago now and although the run up to it was stressful (this included living out of suitcase hell and living in the echoey house), it's been worth it.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you all :smile:

Approx 5 weeks to go for us!! Crazy. Really scary thing... Still do not know where! Waiting for job confirmation this week - so its either Melbourne or Brisbane! All very scary but very very exciting!!

Good luck to all! ;)

Archived