Quantas Migrant Fares Bookable Online

portex

Don't you have to have an account with Moneycorp or some such also?

All the flights with Qantas we looked at were on Emirates planes anyways. And cost a heap more than with Singapore airlines. Saved £400 all up flying with them and can afford to ship an extra bag and still be quids in.

have to agree, im finding singapore airlines cheaper, although... I have travelled with emirates before, and thought they were great, but heard quantas are much better. Not sure about singapore air

Singapore airlines are, IMHO, great. I prefer them over Qantas, BA and the others (Qantas I've always found good, never great). We like the route also via Singapore, rather than Dubai.

Im tempted to book as a return flight and forgo the extra allowance as its not that much more expensive than one way but will keep this link in mind thanks

Hi,

I checked many different dates and the flights with Singapore airlines are almost two times more expensive than qantas or malaysian... And I can't find any airlines that give extra baggage allowance for flights from Germany... Seems like most offers are only for UK flights:/ I am really disappointed.

Archived