190 visa processing times!!?

jgal

Hi guys

we lodged our 190 visa on 25th June, still no co? has anyone else lodged around this time?? Have u been assigned to a co yet? And do u wait until u get your co before u get medicals??

anxiously waiting!!!!! :rolleyes:

If you get medicals and police checks before they can be uploaded ready for CO. If all info there some folks havent had CO allocated and just had grant instead! Mine took about a month to have one allocated but my police checks werent through though i had had my medical. Ive since uploaded extra info requested and now just waiting patiently again!

Hi, I front loaded our medicals and police checks (family of 5) and was one of those that never got allocated a case officer, the first I knew that I had one was to give us our grant! It was very unexpected, but wonderful none the less! my time line should come up below. good luck!

Everyone is allocated a CO, as its the CO who processes your application - if you front load medicals and police checks, and also there is no further information required for your application, your CO will have no need to contact you, but they will be working on your application.

Your CO will only contact you to request further information, or if there is a problem with your application, which they are really quick to make contact, if there are issues with points for example.

Sometime no news is good news.

Hi guys

we lodged our 190 visa on 25th June, still no co? has anyone else lodged around this time?? Have u been assigned to a co yet? And do u wait until u get your co before u get medicals??

anxiously waiting!!!!! :rolleyes:

Hi jgal

i think we are in a same boat.i hae aplied mine 26th of june still waiting CO. what about you?please update if you get any update from CO.

Thanks

jamshi

Same case here. I applied on 26-June-2013. And no CO assigned yet, when I spoke to a representative today, she said there is no CO assigned yet. It's been a month since I lodged my documents. Uploaded all documents. Hopefully there is some news in this week!

hi Vijayakumar

i am also aplied on 26th june and No CO assigned yet.what about you? which country are you from

regards

jamshi

6 weeks y'day since we applied and still no co? :mad: Anyone else heard anything yet?? Xx

Hey there !! I have a friend of mine who applied on 22nd June and is still waiting for his CO .. He entered his 7th week on Monday (5th August)

Don't worry .. DIAC is a bit off track these days .. Dont know y

It all depends upon individual case and case officers. Some get it faster while others may have to wait little longer like me. Mine took 110 days to receive the grant. I know somebody from my agency who got quicker grant than me but he had applied about 10 days after me.

It all depends upon individual case and case officers. Some get it faster while others may have to wait little longer like me. Mine took 110 days to receive the grant. I know somebody from my agency who got quicker grant than me but he had applied about 10 days after me.

yours still took faster than ours. we lodged it Apr 24 (with everything pre-loaded including police checks) and we got the grant on Aug 6! But once again, notorious team 34!

Guys I'm doing this through an agent who takes care of all the forwarding of documents etc, so pretty clueless to these terms like 'team 34' can anyone shed any light on this? I'm guessing its the different teams working on the visas, however why are some seeming notorious, ie team 34! And do they work with a particular state??

Xx