100 guaranteed UK millionaires this Friday!

Red Rose

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ptp113
Why would a millionaire choose to go to Oz?

There are lots of more interesting places including staying in the UK

Good idea that, keep the PB's in Blighty.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I take it you mean the Lottery? Yeah, it would be great to have a million pounds to go to Oz with. A huge 4 bedroomed house, with a pool and jacuzzi, near the fantastic beaches and warm sea and ....... Amazing weather for most of the year. YEAH BABY YEAH.

I take it you mean the Lottery? Yeah, it would be great to have a million pounds to go to Oz with. A huge 4 bedroomed house, with a pool and jacuzzi, near the fantastic beaches and warm sea and ....... Amazing weather for most of the year. YEAH BABY YEAH.

Ha ha your coming to perth... Your need a million more..!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ha ha your coming to perth... Your need a million more..!!!

You talk rubbish, $1.6 million dollars will get you what I said, keep it real.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Get over here then.....dip your bread:biglaugh:

I haven't won it yet, you never know if I do, I will be able to live the dream in the best country in the world ...... Australia. Lol

Tickets bought!! Cross everything haha

What would be the first thing you would do waking up and realise you had won??

Depending on what i won i'd chap the door of the house my mum wants to buy and make a offer lol then i'd book a flight somewhere for a very long holiday but not sure where!

Depending on what i won i'd chap the door of the house my mum wants to buy and make a offer lol then i'd book a flight somewhere for a very long holiday but not sure where!

I'd be on the first flight out of here for a long holiday, then buy my dream car (Audi R8)

Tickets bought!! Cross everything haha

What would be the first thing you would do waking up and realise you had won??

My Gran had a little win near the start of the lottery - 5 numbers plus the bonus ball. She celebrated with a glass of Whiskey for breakfast (and I suspect, knowing her, that she probably was hammered for the rest of the day - she was certainly very, very merry when she called us!) :cool:

I would go on a world cruise, eat loads, laze about and mull over what to do with it. I once won a holiday to America on the radio! Went on a fab trip all around California. That was bloody amazing.

Wow!!! The most ive won in a competition is tickets to see the scottish claymores and tickets to the irn bru festival.. Woohoo lol

Wow!!! The most ive won in a competition is tickets to see the scottish claymores and tickets to the irn bru festival.. Woohoo lol

Well, that's good Stacy. As my grandad used to say- 'it's better than a poke in the eye'! Lol. How nice would it be to win that amount of money though. God, I think I would sit there for a whole week just staring at the ticket...

Archived