Packing home into boxes

Did not realise how stressful this packing boxes was.

the bloody house is full of boxes ready for the removal men turning up Monday morning.

still got beds to take apart and it's doing my head in after a day working in this nice warm sun.

I know how you feel....... ours come next Thursday, and I just feel like I'm living in a pigsty. Bits in boxes, bits on the floor, bits in the garage. :eek:

We've taken all our stuff apart and stacked it all in one bedroom, not one of my better ideas, coz my boys are now sharing and keeping each other awake witht he light nights.

Hope Monday isn't too stressful for you.

My garage is in my kitchen & my front bedroom has moved into the back bedroom. I've thrown the towel in this eve after opening a cupboard stuffed full of photos, i will tackle that again tomorrow if I have the fortitude! Good luck!

It seems that we all must have underestimated how much the cleaning and packing takes:err:

We were all packed and then our buyers pulled out a couple of weeks before the sale went through so we had to unpack to re-dress our house again to put it back on the market and now we have the packing to do all over again.

I am sure it will be worth it.

Good Luck, not long now.

It seems that we all must have underestimated how much the cleaning and packing takes:err:

We were all packed and then our buyers pulled out a couple of weeks before the sale went through so we had to unpack to re-dress our house again to put it back on the market and now we have the packing to do all over again.

I am sure it will be worth it.

Good Luck, not long now.

Have you sold again now Candy?? :)

Archived