Certifying documents Somerset/Dorset/Devon notary public or Justice of the peace

nursesam

Hi,

I'm hoping to apply for permanent residency to work in nsw as a nurse.

So far I've sat my IELTS, now waiting to get all my documents together to send off for ANMAC skills assessment.

I want to get all my copies certified in one go so hopefully it won't cost us too much and then it'll be ready for when I apply to AHPRA for registration and DIAC. I've been having problems finding a notary public or justice of the peace - I can't use a solicitor as only these people can certify for nursing registration but no one seems to have a clue what I want them to do and I've been quoted between £100 to £300!

Has anyone used a notary or justice of the peace in Somerset Dorset or Devon that they can recommend? I'm willing to travel if it'll only cost £30 or £40!

Thanks, Sam

He is in Dorchester, I wasn't charged for it.

I have just spoken with him regarding getting your documents certified and and he is happy to do this for you. I will PM you his contact details as I don't want him inundated with requests!

I got all documents signed for free at exeter court, they tell you there is a small fee over the phone (12 pound for everything I think) but when you get there, there is no charge and were very nice too :) x

Hi,

I'm hoping to apply for permanent residency to work in nsw as a nurse.

So far I've sat my IELTS, now waiting to get all my documents together to send off for ANMAC skills assessment.

I want to get all my copies certified in one go so hopefully it won't cost us too much and then it'll be ready for when I apply to AHPRA for registration and DIAC. I've been having problems finding a notary public or justice of the peace - I can't use a solicitor as only these people can certify for nursing registration but no one seems to have a clue what I want them to do and I've been quoted between £100 to £300!

Has anyone used a notary or justice of the peace in Somerset Dorset or Devon that they can recommend? I'm willing to travel if it'll only cost £30 or £40!

Thanks, Sam

• 2 months later...

Archived