uploading documents - children

wozzie2202

I'm in the process of uploading all of our documents and am a little confused.:wacko: It specifies under our 2 young children what documents are recommended. Me being me would rather priovide too much than not enough but it lists for our 8 and 3 yr old docs to confirm language ability, relationship, character evidence and member of family unit. I have already uploaded birth certificates and passport but can't see anything else that I can really add, apart from meds when we get them done. Any suggestions gladly welcome. :smile:

Cheers

Sarah

Hi,

We have uploaded passport, full birth certificates and a passport photo - which has been up loaded as identity other, we are using an agent and this is what they have said that they need! (our kids are 6,5 and 3 if that helps at all)

Character ref (or police checks) won't be needed for your kids, I think they're just default items that are asked for. From memory we only had to upload passports, birth certificates and meds. If there's anything else needed then your CO will ask for it.

Archived