Victoria State Sponsorship

Guest DavidandNicky

Guest juliemtaylor

we applied to Vic on 23rd January, got email ack on 27th Feb and still waiting - 10 weeks I think so far...

Julie x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OgaPoga

Hey Julie,

I hope that no news is good news actually. When we were waiting for Vict sponsorship, seemed like after acknowledgement letter Vic either did not contact people or contacted them with some bad news. If you have not heard anything...looks like your application made to the panel meeting. Our agent said that panel meetings happen only once a month. I have a feeling that for different occupations they have different panel meetings.

So, I hope April will be your month! Fingers crossed.

Guest hummingfrog

Hi, wondering if Julie or anyone else who applied for state sponsorship in Jan has received any positive news so far? It's been almost 11 weeks for me and no news so far. Getting mighty stressed!

Guest juliemtaylor

no news yet, getting really fed up as others have got it and applied after us... Wonder why they didn't just reject it, obviously in the don't know yet heap?

Hope we both hear something soon..

Julie x

Guest juliemtaylor

we chased up Vic and got a reply saying it has gone to Industry panel - no idea when that is and how long...

Julie x

• 11 months later...
Guest taimoor

With overall 6 IELTS band my points are falling short as 110 instead of 120. That is why I would like to drive my visa application for state sponsorship. Any one can help me what is state sponsorship visa? Specially what are the requirements for this visa? How much time it will take to process? Your sincere reposes are require me that enable me to move in a right direction.

For your more help my points distribution as follows:

SOL = 50

Age= 30

MODL=0

Experiance=10

IELTS with 6 band=15

Language=5

Is it necessary to get job offer for this visa

i have gotten state sponsorship before.. you can visit the state websites.. as for me.. i applyied both for victoria and NSW and websites are as follows:

www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au

www.business.nsw.gov.au

for victoria its free, for nsw i have to pay 200+ aud. the requirements are stated in the websites.. job offer is not required.. i dont remember how long.. but you will get acknowledgement email once you apply... i think its just a few weeks to a month.

Guest taimoor

shihalv, thanks for providing me such a great help. I would like to ask something more that

are as follows:

Q.Whether this program offer person who is from Pakistan?

Q. What are the advantages to apply in multiple states at a time as you did? In how many states we can apply?

Q. Is there any requirements of skilled category specific to the demand of state?

Generally i am also think that why people apply for this visa as compare to GSM.......

Your sincere reposes are require that are enough to guide me.....i am looking forward to hear you soon.

Archived