How long do we have to wait?

Bod

Guest THE JONEZYS

Good mornin all, Est hope your heads not too bad this morning but if it is....... ah well, I'm sure it was worth it! :wink:

For everyone else out there still in visalimboland, I have just had a nice chat on the phone with a lady called Michelle at the ASPC (if only my agent could be so friendly & helpfull). Anyway she looked at our file so at least now I know that it does exist and she confirmed everything was fine with the meds and that no more info would be needed on them and with our ack" date we should be looking at another 4/6 weeks before we get a CO. :cry: could be a bit more, might be a lot less :cry: :lol:

OK so its not great news but at least it is news and more info than my agent has given us in the last 3 months :!:... So if I could pick up the phone and get this info, why couldn't they, after all I have paid them enough b***dy money :twisted: and just this small snipit of info has made me feel a bit better something they have failed to do with there Go away and wait attitude.

Anyway rant over, got to get on with my day and I actually don't feel the need to decorate anything :!: think I will just sit and watch the rain and chill.

Lesleyxx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beki,

When you get yours I think we'll all celebrate!!!

ali

Thanks Ali, we've had a totally crap start to the day, the car wouldn't start to take the girls to their swimming lesson. Had to scrounge a lift from a friend and take the twins in the van. You know when you feel as though you're on a downhill slide and nothing goes your way, that's us at the moment! :cry:

Lesley, well done for being brave and talking to someone with proper inside information! Not the best news in the world but as you said at least she was nice about it! I bet you anything you'll hear sooner than she said as quite often after a gentle phone call it gives them a kick start on that particular application. :wink:

Pesky Varmit, are you another one expecting to hear any day now? Your ack" date is beginning of April, what visa have you applied for?

Archived