eLodgement outage at end of June

Alan Collett

I suspect they would suggest it is so that it is up and running for the 1st July. However the reality is that on the 1st a few days here or there would not matter to many.

I just hope the system holds until 9pm for anyone who is trying to make it in time.

Hi ,

May be a dumb question but still have to make sure.We applied and paid the $3060 just yesterday.Now they want us to submit the documents,we can do it anytime before a CO is assigned ,am I correct? Will the system outage effect document uploading too?

Hi ,

May be a dumb question but still have to make sure.We applied and paid the $3060 just yesterday.Now they want us to submit the documents,we can do it anytime before a CO is assigned ,am I correct? Will the system outage effect document uploading too?

You have 28 days to upload supporting documents.

Hi Everyone,

I am new on this forum, just joined after months of reading other people's posts. I have found the info very useful and reassuring that there are many people in the same boat as I am.

My agent has finally applied for ENS 186 nomination and visa application together on 25/06/13 as DRC.

My question is has anyone submitted DRC through an agent lately and around the same timeframe? Also, how soon do the documents need to be uploaded?

Thanking you for your help.

Archived