Notts/derby Meet Up !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

Guest mcooper746

hi guy/deb we will go with everyone else if other people are eating we will x5 (maybe a lot of meals) mart/suzy ps forgot to say thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest diesellisle

Hiya Debs/Guy,

To be honest, I think I will need some industrial strength superglue or velcro to keep our eldest two sat down when they see 30 (!!!!!!!.....wow, there must be something in the water)other kids to play with :) I think we will just go with the flow when it comes to getting food too so don't worry about reserving a table for us especially.

You are doing a sterling job.

Take care,

Lisa X

Guest maxxangel

I think at that time we'll need to eat or we'll just be having grumpy kids and mum!:twitcy: Dad can cope a bit better without food than the rest of us. So yes for us.

You've really taken something on here Debs and Guy! I bet the pub's wondering what will hit them. :wideeyed:

Cara

Guest trixabella

hi

we live in leicestershire.

can we still come please!!!! or is it strickly a notts/derby meet?

if we could come theres 4 of us but only 3 of us would be coming to the pub and the 9th march would be perfect for us.

we are hopefully heading to the brisbane area

Guest trixabella

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Did It, That Was My First Post

It Wasnt That Hard Either.

Im Think Im Going To Be On Here Every Day Now. Lol!

Guest maxxangel

Hi Trixabella, welcome to PIO!!:jiggy:

There is another person coming from Leicestershire I believe, so I don't think it's a Notts/Derbys exclusive. I can't imagine anyone on here turning you away anyway. :)

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Everyone - Just spoke to the Pub and they are chuffed to bits we are going (i bet !!!) Said they'll make sure theyve got plenty of Aussie Wine in...

Anyway the Pub will open for us at 11.30am (doesnt normally open til 12.00pm).... I have reserved seats for everyone including the kids and you can decide on the day whether you want to eat or not, theres plently of high chairs for the younger kids as well if you need one.... thought this would be a better option, better to have too many seats than not enough!!! Its a really child friendly place, got an indoor soft play area and an enclosed patio area.

If anyone else wants to join us, feel free.. just let me know and I'll tell the pub to expect more of us Poms...... OMG!

Cant wait to meet everyone.. See you there..

Debs,Guy & the Kids

x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Mart/Suzy - sorry directions would be a good idea ...oops..! Its off junction 26 of the M1, heading for Nottingham - at the first roundabout, take the fourth exit, heading for Strelley/Nuthall. You will see the Pub on your left, then take the first left into Mornington Crescent. (It looks like you are going into an Housing estate). You cant miss the pub - its right on the corner.

Hope these directions make sense...... The postcode is NG16 1QE, address - Mornington Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham. if youve got Sat Nav.

Debs

x

Guest LisaJay+3

Hi Trixabella

Welcome to PomsInOz.

We also live in leicestershire (Narborough) and are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 9th. We are also heading for the Brisbane area.

Hope to see you there.

Lisa

Guest LisaJay+3

Hi Debs

We will eat there at some point in the afternoon, will see how things work out on the day. Sounds like pub is very flexible which is great.

BIG thanks for directions, we always get lost (even with Sat Nav).

Lisa

Guest Rich&Jules

HiWould love to meet up at the Mundy Arms, it's only 5 mins away from OH place of work and 15 minutes from where we live so we've been a few times and yes it's child friendly and the foods good too.For those travelling further a field it's only 15 minutes from Junction 26.Weekend's would be best for us as well.Hope to see you all soon!!!!!

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi suzy and Mart, leave at junc 26 on M1 take the A610 sign posted Nottingham at the first roundabout which is about 3 quaters of a mile, take the exit sign posted A6002 (i think it is the 5th exit) follow that road, pub is just up on the left about half a mile. Last time we was there it was painted white, small looking pub but quite roomy. Hope that helps

Guest FrenchieTheCatfish
Aye up / Hi all , Does any body fancy a pint or a glass or

two of wine in the MUNDY ARMS Heanor, kids welcome, the food is nice and quite reasonable ,it would be good to chat and meet others , just drop us a line and i,ll arrange a time and date Guy Debs +2 nippers :jiggy:

Hiya is it too late to join you? I would need to confirm how many are coming, but I'd love the opportunity to meet you all. :chatterbox:

Guest Rich&Jules

We are planning on being there on the Sunday. There will be Rich, Jules & Harry (10mnths). We will be eating and also require a highchair.Will be good to meet up with like minded people and share information. We are looking forward to meeting you allRich, Jules & Harry

Guest lozinoz

Hi Is It To Late For Us 2 Join In New To The Site So I Nave Only Just Read This We Are From Nottingham Pub Is Just Down The Road There Will Be 4 Of Us Boy Age 5 And Girl 15

Myself And Hubby. Hope Im Not To Late

Lorraine

Good luck on your meet have a yorky pud for me

Think i might go to the beach this weekend or just go for a coffee at surfers paradise:biglaugh:.

But on a serious note getting here will give you some heartache, some sleepless nights, job worries, but remember that what you are aiming for is a better life. You will still have to work but when its hot and sunny it more than makes up for it.

Guest jenny4nails

I'd love to come, my OH will be at Donnington watching moto-x grand-prix that day...so would just be little old me if that's ok?

I'll go with the flow re. eating there.

Just passed our VETASSESS and waiting for practical skills assessment in April (hubby is a bricklayer) - applying for a 175 visa. Going to look at WA but got our heart set on the Caloundra area.

Look forward to meeting you all - & thanks for organising such a mammoth get together!!

Jenny

Archived