Notts/derby Meet Up !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

Guest FrenchieTheCatfish
I'd love to come, my OH will be at Donnington watching moto-x grand-prix that day...so would just be little old me if that's ok?

I'll go with the flow re. eating there.

Just passed our VETASSESS and waiting for practical skills assessment in April (hubby is a bricklayer) - applying for a 175 visa. Going to look at WA but got our heart set on the Caloundra area.

Look forward to meeting you all - & thanks for organising such a mammoth get together!!

Jenny

Jenny dont worry I may well be coming alone too, lol. Everyone else is busy that day!

I havent started the process yet, I am finding the whole thing quite daunting, I dont know which visa to apply for yet!:wideeyed:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jez0207

Hi. Sorry to reply so late - haven't been on net for a few days. We would like to come if still ok. 2 adults and our son who is 18 months old (highchair if they have them). Thanks,

Lana and Bruce

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Lana & Bruce ... cause you can come.. weve not been on PiO for a couple of days been frantically decorating ready to get house on market... ! Cant believe how many people have replied its fab!!

look forward to meeting you all

Debs & the Gang

x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Jenny & Frenchie.... You wont be on your own for long!!!! Sounds like we going to have a right good natter.... Looking forward to meeting you.

Debs & the gang

x

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Now then Guy and Debs and kids ,we'll be there .Where all coming down ,girls cant wait to meet you all .speak to you in the week Graeme cathy ,alice and poppy.

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Graeme, Kathy, Alice and Poppy..... looking forward to meeting you to, give us a call if you need directions, ........think we going to take over the pub!!!! Sold guys car today ,,,hes on ebay in Oz now looking at Trucks, found some nice ones..... he spent the money already!C u sunday, have a safe journey, xDebs & the gangx

Guest TheHollies

Hi, just wondered if theres room for 4 more this Sunday? 2 adults & 2 children? We would love to meet you all and have a good chat about all things Aussie!

Thanks

Kirsty, Ian, Emily & Matthew x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Kirsty, Ian Emily & Matthew .... Course you can come... Just say if you need directions ???

Look forward to meeting you all.

Debs & the Gang

x

Guest TheHollies

Hi, can I just confirm with you that its still at the Old Moor Lodge and to be there for 11.30-12?

Thanks

Kirsty

Guest mcooper746

guy/debs

do you know if the pub we are going to sunday sells the non alcohol beer cheers mart

Guest TheHollies

Not sure on that 1, not been to that place for a few years! Theres normally a good selection at these places though. See you Sunday!

Guest mcooper746

thanks, will try and find a phone number, what time are you hoping to get their for, we dont want to be 1st there but dont want to be the last mart/suzy

Guest TheHollies

Old Moor Lodge

Address

Mornington Crescent

Nuthall

Nottingham

NG16 1QE

01159 762200

There you go, hope that helps! We will be there just after 11.30.

Kirsty & Ian

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Now then everyone just wondering where abouts in oz are you thinking of going ?

Graeme and CATHY

Guest Packard Gang

Hi everyone ..... what a fantastic response... to say I didnt think there would be many people around that would want to meet up.. i was sooooo wrong!!!

At last count 40 ADULTS, 43 KIDS and 2 BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Rang the pub 2nite, everything set !!! Got 8 highChairs, (think theres enough to go round us all) , Aussie wine Chillin' and non-alchol beers as well !!

Just need to confirm on the day whether you are eating or not... cause I think weve near enough got the whole place...and the Manager would like to know so that he can rebook the eating tables out if they arent going to be used.... there is a separate bar area for those who dont want to eat.

The pub will be open for us from 11.30am. We will be there then.

Safe journey everyone ----- see you all on Sunday---- cant wait x :spinny:

Debs, Guy, Kallum and Maddie

x

Guest Packard Gang
guy/debs

do you know if the pub we are going to sunday sells the non alcohol beer cheers mart

Hi Mart, yes it does.. rang and checked for you

Debs

x

Guest TheHollies

Hi Debs & Guy

Can you fit another 1 in for us? Mum-in-law wants to come as she is planning on emigrating with us aswell! ;-)

Thanks

Kirsty & Ian

Guest Packard Gang
Hi Debs & Guy

Can you fit another 1 in for us? Mum-in-law wants to come as she is planning on emigrating with us aswell! ;-)

Thanks

Kirsty & Ian

Hi Kirsty ... no probs.... how lovely..... ( Im emigrating to get rid of mine !!!)

Debs

x

Guest TheHollies

:wideeyed::biglaugh: Thanks. See you Sunday

Kirsty. x

Hi Kirsty ... no probs.... how lovely..... ( Im emigrating to get rid of mine !!!)

Debs

x

Guest sean,marie & gang

Thanks Debs, see you all on Sunday. We are just about as excited as the kids!!!!!!

Guest diesellisle

Can't wait until Sunday now - it will be great to meet everyone! I am sure that all the kids will have a riot too!

See you all soon.

Lisa X

Archived