Accountant 22111- EOI 60 points submitted in May. Invitation in June??

hbtn123

Hello everybody,

Is there anyone on here submitted EOI with 60 points (Accountant 221111) in May?. I submitted my EOI on 24/5. I just checked SkillSelect Report and there will be 2 rounds of invitation on 3 June and 17 June. There are still 5477 places left for accountant. What is the chance of me getting invited for June?

Thanks

Hugh

Hello everybody,

Is there anyone on here submitted EOI with 60 points (Accountant 221111) in May?. I submitted my EOI on 24/5. I just checked SkillSelect Report and there will be 2 rounds of invitation on 3 June and 17 June. There are still 5477 places left for accountant. What is the chance of me getting invited for June?

Thanks

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

Everyone with 60 points got an invite on 22nd May. It is date ranked, so it is more than likely with submitting your EOI on 24th May you will get an invite on 3rd June.

Good luck!!

Hello everybody,

Thanks

Hugh

Rest assured to get the invite on 3rd June. All invited upto 20th May so no worries at all at least for accountants. I am also a 60 pointier :)

Hi

I have lodged an EOI on the same date as Hugh too. Have been stuck with this Visa anxiety and just doing nothing else at the moment other than checking details and doing my research into how likely I am to get the Invitation.

From what I have seen , The competition is probably in its all time low compared to the other months and other rounds as there's probably not much people waiting and whoever has gained more than 60 points have probably been invited because the May20th Invitation round invited around a 100 less applicants than their targeted Invitation giveaway number. So that could mean that we would not face any problems with earlier EOI's .

Moreover, since there has been a number of occupations which have reached their ceiling, the competition from those popular occupations will not be considered for the next two rounds, until July 2013.

I am just speculating on this one here. I still have fingers crossed and we'll know our results soon.

Care to check back whoever applied in may guys!

All the best to everyone out here.!

Archived