Vetassess practical passed! What's next?!?

chrishardy

Hi guys I had my Vetassess Practical examination on Thursday in Belfast for Plumbing, I just need a bit of advice as to what I do next for a state sponsored 190 visa, to my knowledge I apply for the EOI and then wait for them to get back to me? What happens then? What do I need to supply them with? How long from the EOI has it been taking for everyone

I'm a 25 yr old plumber and my fiancé is a 24 yr old hairdresser

Any help would be great!

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you have your IELTS you can then create a EOI, once this is created and you have atleast 55 points you then apply to your state for sponsorship. For WA mine cost 200 dollars. If this comes back successful you will recieve a invite on your EOI

• 3 weeks later...
If you have your IELTS you can then create a EOI, once this is created and you have atleast 55 points you then apply to your state for sponsorship. For WA mine cost 200 dollars. If this comes back successful you will recieve a invite on your EOI

Thanks for your help, I've just applied for my EOI as I've just received my documents from Vetassess with my reference number on which I needed to apply, I have 55 points and is it right that WA give you 10 points? Could you advise me what to do now? Do I apply for state sponsorship? Or do I wait till the EOI comes back to apply? My heads a mess!! Haha

Thanks again

Chris

Thanks for your help, I've just applied for my EOI as I've just received my documents from Vetassess with my reference number on which I needed to apply, I have 55 points and is it right that WA give you 10 points? Could you advise me what to do now? Do I apply for state sponsorship? Or do I wait till the EOI comes back to apply? My heads a mess!! Haha

Thanks again

Chris

You can apply now for SS for WA, they will give you 5 points if going for 190 visa. As you need 60 points to apply this is the one you should go for if have 55 points. The 489is only a provisional visa which will give you 10 points but you can not live or work in Perth.

You can apply now for SS for WA, they will give you 5 points if going for 190 visa. As you need 60 points to apply this is the one you should go for if have 55 points. The 489is only a provisional visa which will give you 10 points but you can not live or work in Perth.

Thanks for advice, can I just ask you another quick question?

When i calculated my points I have 70 points but when I have put these into the EOI it says I have only 55 points? It does not seem to be including my qualifications I have had assessed by Vetassess and it also says that I have only 5-8 years experience in my trade which is wrong as I have over 8 years. Could you please help?

Cheers

Chris

Archived