immigration lawyer help!!

leekaren11

ok so its prob been asked a thousand times on here can some one recommend a immigration lawyer i have checked the MARA website some have no fee whats that all about are they crap ones i have emailed a load i need one asap but want a recommendation can you help guys n girls!!!!

how much did they charge you do i get a deal as we are a couple ho w long does it take????

ok so its prob been asked a thousand times on here can some one recommend a immigration lawyer i have checked the MARA website some have no fee whats that all about are they crap ones i have emailed a load i need one asap but want a recommendation can you help guys n girls!!!!

how much did they charge you do i get a deal as we are a couple ho w long does it take????

The registered migration agents who do not charge fees for the most part work in community organisations and deal with protection and family visas and not skilled visa applications.

In Australia it is illegal to give migration advice if not registered by the OMARA. There are some exceptions to this, lawyers are not excepted.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for an assessment of your visa prospects?

All the RMAs who regularly post on this forum are OK and will give you straight answers about your visa prospects and costs.

Archived