189 May Lodge...Any others out there?

I applied on 27th May and still not a word from a CO?? All docs submitted (inc pcc and meds)

I applied two days before you but did not front load medical and pcc. Probably thats why I received an email from CO asking for medical and pcc. In your case I have a feeling you already have a co and may receive a direct grant. Have you uploaded form 80 as well?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, got an email from CO on 22 July, this was the 1st time I heard from our CO. she asked for some additional proof of overseas work experience for me (primary applicant),as had only provided my reference letter. Sent her my tax slips for the past 10 years, quarterly bank statements for the past 10 years, salary reviews for the past 10 years, and my British Computer Society membership certificate (you have to have 5 years It experience for the membership I have, and I have been a member since 2009). Anyway I sent this all off last week Thursday, but no response from her yet. Fingers crossed something happens soon.

Edited by DreamOfOz
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

my husband and i have applied for visa 189 on the 28th of June 2013. he is in Queensland and i am in India so our agent has asked us to not undergo medicals until we get a CO.This is our 8th week and no news about a CO. should i be concerned?