Best time of year to relocate to Canberra: any time of the year to avoid?

Maggie2012

You obviously haven't lived in Belconnen

No thank God! But having worked in various Belconnen suburbs over the years I've never encountered cows being driven down the streets there either! I did see some horses once, does that count?

I've never seen any cows being herded down a main road in Belconnen either......and I live in a Belconnen suburb. Intrigued.

As an aside, I'm overseas at the moment, will be in your neck of the woods next week Quoll :D

I've never seen any cows being herded down a main road in Belconnen either......and I live in a Belconnen suburb. Intrigued.

As an aside, I'm overseas at the moment, will be in your neck of the woods next week Quoll :D

Fancy coffee? Are you coming to Cambridge? It'd be nice to get the low down on matters Territorian!

Guest Ptp113
No thank God! But having worked in various Belconnen suburbs over the years I've never encountered cows being driven down the streets there either! I did see some horses once, does that count?

Bindubi Street. We have photos somewhere too as it was 'unusual'

Fancy coffee? Are you coming to Cambridge? It'd be nice to get the low down on matters Territorian!

I will indeed be in Cambridge...Wednesday or Thursday is good. I'll drop you a PM. :biggrin:

Archived