190 visa lodged

Hi we have just lodged our 190 visa application, it went in yesterday. Does anyone know how long these visas are taking at the moment or how long it normally takes to get a co assigned?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Mjwest,

I applied in April, CO assigned in less than two weeks after I lodged my application. So hopefully yours wouldn't take too long :)

That's great! When exactly have you applied? I applied on 25.04 and still no sign of CO...

Received positive WA State Sponsorship today!!! Woohoo!!! So hoping to get invitation to apply from skillselct any day now... please tell me exactly when i have to pay the dreaded AUD$3000, before of after police clearance and medicals, or on first uploading docs??

That's great! When exactly have you applied? I applied on 25.04 and still no sign of CO...

Early April. Once CO is assigned it shouldn't take too long (at least for my case - visa granted within 2 weeks after that). Hope you'll hear from them very soon :)

Hi we have just lodged our 190 visa application, it went in yesterday. Does anyone know how long these visas are taking at the moment or how long it normally takes to get a co assigned?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

​Not sure but anywhere in between 4-5 weeks ! (Maximum) I have just applied in today ! Good Luck to all :)

Early April. Once CO is assigned it shouldn't take too long (at least for my case - visa granted within 2 weeks after that). Hope you'll hear from them very soon :)

Thanks! Have you uploaded all the documents, including medicals and PCC before CO allocation? I am still waiting for PCC from one country and I my medicals are booked for the beginning of next week. But my hubby still needs to take his IELTS on 25 May...

Thanks! Have you uploaded all the documents, including medicals and PCC before CO allocation? I am still waiting for PCC from one country and I my medicals are booked for the beginning of next week. But my hubby still needs to take his IELTS on 25 May...

I have everything uploaded apart from medical before that. Best of luck!

​Guys, I have filed for my 190 Visa today. any rough idea how long does it takes to get a CO appointed ? Anywhere in between 4-5 weeks.. Yeah ?

Mucch Appreciated !

​Not sure but anywhere in between 4-5 weeks ! (Maximum) I have just applied in today ! Good Luck to all :)

Mine took only two weeks. Hope you'll hear from them soon :)

Raj- congrats on getting NSW approval!

Need info PLEASE... am filling in my VISA application in drips and drabs... i am on second last page and have still not been asked to submit any copies of anything- marriage certificates, birth certificates etc??! When does this happen???

Well we have had our co assigned today 13 days after applying.... All seems to be moving fast now, just really worried about medicals!!!! Does anyone know where we would stand I mean are we likely to be referred as my son who is now 16 was born with a cleft lip and palate..... He has had all ops that he needs, all he is having now is orthodontic treatment to straighten his teeth, which is also in the end stages, the last op he had was approx 5 years ago, and other than having the cleft lip and palate at birth he has never had any other health issues? I am just in a panic as my eldest daughter also turns 18 in 5 months time!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got a Case Officer yesterday !!! Asked for Medicals and PCC ! Medicals booked for 11th June !

Fingers Crossed and I am prepared for a month long wait again ..!

Pls share your CO's initials and team

Raj- congrats on getting NSW approval!

Need info PLEASE... am filling in my VISA application in drips and drabs... i am on second last page and have still not been asked to submit any copies of anything- marriage certificates, birth certificates etc??! When does this happen???

Hi ekuwi,

I am on the education page of my visa application and doing it my self. I have a question, what do they mean by highest recognized qualification?

Is it my CA qualification assessed by CPA as comparable to Au Bachelors Degree? If this is the case, how should i mention my M.Com equivalency, Higher Secondary School Certificate *HSSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) qualification in the visa application as they required all qualifications at Secondary level and above?

Finally got a Case Officer yesterday !!! Asked for Medicals and PCC ! Medicals booked for 11th June !

Fingers Crossed and I am prepared for a month long wait again ..!

Hi I'm looking for some advice.... We are lookin to apply for 190 ss visa with Victoria. I am really confused on what we need to do! My partner is a plumber so he will probs be the main applicant and ill be classed as his dependent.

What's the steps I need to take? Also how much money do I need to have to enter oz? Also is this to be cash or can assests e.g my house be used against it...

also it states the visa is free but charges to lodge are required what are these chargers....

sorry for all the questions but in exhausted from trolling through all the websites I just wanna speak to real people :)

Received positive WA State Sponsorship today!!! Woohoo!!! So hoping to get invitation to apply from skillselct any day now... please tell me exactly when i have to pay the dreaded AUD$3000, before of after police clearance and medicals, or on first uploading docs??

I received WA state sponsorship and an invitation to apply from skill select within a few days. I paid the visa fee in full and was asked to go for a medical and get the police check done within a couple of weeks. Total time from submitting my visa to receiving confirmation of visa being granted was about 6 weeks!

Archived