Teeth advice for those moving to aus

jt95045AAAA

HBF have been good to me, but then for $300/month, I should bloody hope so.

Whether it's teeth, eyes or any other part of your anatomy, you need private health insurance. BUPA have sprung up over the last year, so if you're covered by them in Blighty, you may be able to transfer your policy.

Guest Ptp113
Totally agree! Even trying to just get a clean here is ridiculous. They all want to do X-rays at the same time!

Umm 'they all' don't. Poms and their generalisations are just ridiculous

I agree! I paid $4,000 for root canal on a tooth not too long ago! You get the big sales pitch here when you have a check up! I do worry that if I was to need further treatment then I would have to have my tooth removed as the cost of treatment is just too expensive. Just don't have that kinda money available anymore.

I've just finished root canal treatment, cost me about $260 (would have been around $1500 without extras cover though). I would have preferred to have it done at home but my dentist didn't spot that I had an abscess under my tooth, that only came out 2 days before I was due to leave when I had to book an emergency appointment with another dentist because I was in pain. Unfortunately that didn't leave enough time to treat it properly so I had to have all the work done here. I'm very happy with the work I've had done here though and my dentist is lovely so I guess you get what you pay for :-)

Archived