Cameron

Phoenix16

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or what?

I make no apologies for loving Maggie, I shed a few tears at the emotional funeral. But, I did feel a little irritated at Cameron. I remember him campaigning for his position, at times I thought he had a little charisma but today, he looked like a big fat Billy Bunter, he looked smug and pompous, he's alright, he's loaded and he will be ok, I felt very turned off by him and I think he's a prat, I think seeing him against the backdrop of one of the best leaders ever (Maggie) just basically exposed him for the fraud and prat he is.

My opinion, I'm sure ill get other strong ones!!!!

Pretty much agree with all you say, Cameron like Blair before him is a weak little 'yes man' with no real backbone or plan of what he wants to do in government......both to young and far to inexperienced imo.

Cameron lied to the tory right on prisoners, gay marriage, defence, hunting,europe, immigration and of course benefits (little bit of effort now on the benifits) and he spends half his time sucking up to the left with crap like gays getting married in church.

To his credit he's cut the deficit by a quarter, cut taxes by £600 for 24 million people, frozen council tax for three years in a row, reduced crime by 10 per cent and given the NHS 6,000 fewer managers.

Its not enough of course, so he will probably lose the next election and the people that left the country on its knees will be back.......Ed and Ed will put things right i'm sure.

Archived