Vetassess Carpentry interview

chriscici

Hi Chris, My hubby had his tech test there on 27th March, it is someone’s house so quite relaxed but his interview lasted 4 hours as Skype call failed for 30 mins in between interview. MY hubby found it quite difficult and they asked him questions about every single aspect of what is on the Skills select, so make sure that you do your homework and also lots on H&S. The guy that interviewed him was very nice and they really do not want you to fail.

We had to wait 2 weeks for the results and my wonderful hubby passed!!!!!

Good luck!!!

The Peachey’s

Hey chris my hubby had his in manchester it was an office set up n had a friendly guy(witness) sit next to him who told him they r not trying to trick u , they just want to make sure u know what your talking about and used his skills assessmnet n tradeset as info. He found it very easy apart from the slight time delay and my hubbys strong scottish accent (never had to talk proper ever ha) . He was in for 45 mins and we found out he was successfil firstly on the online portal then recieved a letter all within 2 wks. Hope this helps. Honestly dont panic if u know your job then u should b all good . my hubby hasnt had interviews tests or had to watch his speech since school n he is 38 n he passed easily . Good luck

• 1 year later...
Cheers for that I'll do a little homework and let you know how it goes.

​chris

hi i have my vetesses in capentry in bromley on monday could you tell me what sort of things to revise on ive been qualified for 5 years now and have expierience i all carpentry. thanks alot Aaron

Archived