2nd yr Holiday Working Visa: Employment Verification Form??

SachaCarr

Hi Guys and Gals,

Me again. So I've applied for my 2nd year Working Holiday Visa, when I go to check the progress of my application is asks for me to fill in the Holiday Working Visa: Employment Verification Form.

WHAT IS THIS?

IS THIS MANDATORY?

What do I do if I haven't got the signature of my employer for when I completed my 3 months agricultural work?

Any help would very much be appreciated!

Thanks,

Sacha :)

Read it again- under the heading "Specified Work" there is a link that will indeed tell you all you need to know & lead you to the appropriate form.

Thank you Freesia - exactly what I was trying to impart, but some people just can't be bothered to do the reading and research!!!

Thank you Freesia - exactly what I was trying to impart, but some people just can't be bothered to do the reading and research!!!

Please don't think I didn't read it properly and haven't done my research but I was just very confused... my brother, only 3 months ago applied for this 2nd year and didn't have to fill out the form and so I didn't understand why I did and was merely seeking the advice of others (isn't that what this website is for??) and felt I was going round and round in circles on that website and was a little stressed to say the least.

Anyway, I've filled out the form and submitted it now as assumed that was what I had to do.

So regardless of what you may think I thank you both for your help and here's hoping I've done it all correctly and get my second year granted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived