What evidence can you use for your cpd for aphra

minnie659

Hi,

I am trying to get together certificates for venepuncture, cannulation, infusion therapy, conflict resolution, ils. I have recently started the mentorship course, but the university has sent this confirmation via email, if I get them to send me a hard copy via post would this be good enough? I have no idea what to include. Do they require anything from employer regarding my cpd.

My clinical sister as the ward manager is going on maternity leave signed a letter stating my dates I have worked, job title, salary, hours, full time, perm position, under no restrictions, listed my jobs and skills, stated that the hospital is English and I have a thorough knowledge of the English language. She has not stated any learning developments? She will write another letter for me.

I am trying to get my training record from the computer system, but having issues getting on to the system to update relevant training for this. They are due in May to be updated.

please help, I don't want to get this wrong.

Which office is not as strict Adelaide or Perth? I have only been 19 months qualified.

I think they are all strict to be honest.. They all follow the same regulations.. I attached a copy of all certified certificates for my CPD. My statement of cservice from employer just stated what my job was, my hours and how long I had been employed by them. Make sure it's on headed letter paper.

my statement of service was same as above post, i sent very little in way of CPD, i was only qualified a year when i applied and just printed off a few e learning modules i had done which was a bit pathetic really but they accepted it no problem in Sydney :) xx

Hi mini,

along with certified copies of any certificates I could get hold of, including print out of trusts training log, I formatted (on Microsoft word) tables and for each year i specified (listed) each subject/training attended the date and hours the training was. My manager deputy manager clinical team leader and myself signed this. AHPRA accepted same.

Thanks for that, I will try to sort out my on line training record and I'll get that signed by my employer. It is so frustrating, I have asked for certificates, but they don't do them! It will take a while when they have time to oroduce one, I'll use this for them and send it after I have sent these documents off. It will take a little bit to sort out online access after being locked out :0(

Archived