How long does a Subsequent Entrant Visa (489) take to process ? Please HELP!!!

el2baba

Hai sunny oz,

any updates for you mate..?

:biggrin:Hi Prabinlisiya,

Not yet, But Iam sure things will start happening for oct applicants from next week .Will update if i got anything.Bt im sure you will get before me.So do the same mate.

Now its a matter of few dayyysss :biggrin:

:biggrin:Hi Prabinlisiya, Not yet, But Iam sure things will start happening for oct applicants from next week .Will update if i got anything.Bt im sure you will get before me.So do the same mate. Now its a matter of few dayyysss :biggrin:
Dear Friends, on March 3rd a CO allocated for my wife's process and requested for: 1. Resume (Work and Education History) 2. forms 80 and 1221 3. IELTS so, it will happen soon! I have two questions, about form 80-1221 and IELTS. Who can Help me, because I have to explain some issues about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hai sunny oz,

any luck on ur wifes visa ?? Two of my friends who applied on oct12 and oct21 got visa last week !? Did co contactd u?

Hi Prabinlisiya,

Sorry guys for the late update...

Yes we got the visa Grant on first week of march & my wife is in Australia now. I hope you have also got the visa by now.

One of my friend applied on 20Jan 2014 also got the Visa grant on 25 March 2014.

Immi is really doing things at lightning speed now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

How do u answer the question"is the applicant sponsored by an eligible relative?", is "the applicant" here refers to the primary applicant or the main subsequent entrant applicant?( in my case my husband is the 487 visa holder (family sponsored) and I am applying for the subsequent entrant visa)

Thank u

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived