Any plumbers done Vetasses practical??

Maz

Hi

Can any plumbers give us some info to what happens at Vetasses practical. What type of things do they ask you to do for a general plumber?

Have just sent an evidence matrix to agent and there were 2 aspects on it which have no experience in, sprinkler systems and concrete leveling, agent has advised to study up on those as they might still come up at practical. Any advice appreciated.

Maz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gary n

Hi Maz, im slightly behind you with my application,but ive downloaded the vetassess forms. I have also like you no experiance in sprinkler systems, but have installed the odd hose reel.(many years ago). What part of plumbing involves concrete leveling,andtruss supports ?. Only concreteing ive done were footings for my garden wall.

I will be watching this site very carefully to find information that hopefully benefit all us plumbers.

many thanks for the thread

Gary

Guest mcooper746

hi gary maz what about the welding part, oxy acetylene and arc have any of you done some thanks mart ps will ring you gary at somepoint thanks

Guest mcooper746

hi maz been reading some of your other posts did you manage to get in for the april practical martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martin

No unfortunately oh hasn't managed April practicals. We need a copy of City & Guilds certificate and its going to take them 5 weeks to send it to us?!?! So need to wait until June/July ones. What stage are you at?

Maz

Archived