cant get son to meds

melpaul

HI how can i get around it

my oldest son is not migrating with us has been living with his father for 2 years he has said that he does not ,will not have meds done he will not be 18 for another year can anyone help could i do a sat dec anyone had children not going and wont have meds

please give us some advice

thanks melpaul

Guest Cellefrouin

Hi.. I'm 13.. And the thought on moving to Australia is very exciting! I keep watching films on Youtube of australia.. Spend all day searching for sights and info on the country.. And I have grown to want to go! I'm sure if you son* realises how nice it is there..he might change his mind! After all .. It's a one in a life time chance !

Guest claire&fred

Any chance you could just slap him and make him go? Sorry not the best advice. Have you explained to him about what the meds involve?

Claire

Guest claire&fred

Sorry hun. Did not mean to offend you. Do you not get on? Must be very hard when they are that age. Would you rather do this is a pm?

Claire

HI how can i get around it

my oldest son is not migrating with us has been living with his father for 2 years he has said that he does not ,will not have meds done he will not be 18 for another year can anyone help could i do a sat dec anyone had children not going and wont have meds

please give us some advice

thanks melpaul

Hi Mel Paul,

Geeee kids sometimes !!!!

Not sure this will be of any help to you but all the same,

2 of my 3 daughters decided not to migrate with me - at the time only one of them was under 18 and had to have a medical done, (luckliy she had no objections to this) when she had the medical she was told by the doctor doing the medical that if she now wanted to enter the army/raf/navy/police etc that she would have passed ok as the immi medical is on the same grounds as the services.

So all in all if your son is aiming for the services tell him you are doing him a favour - a long shot but just a thought

good luck

Archived