189 Visa - Waiting for my CO for more than 10 weeks now

There is a chance you have one and they are processing documents behind the scene. They will only contact you if they want further information.

The 10 weeks is from when you lodged, the date you lodged is on the visa site once you login with your TRN, unless you remembered it or wrote it in a diary.

Thanks for your reply mattybe.

The status of the application says "in progress" so it was obviously lodged. However, I only see an "Application submitted" date.. is that the one?

There is a chance you have one and they are processing documents behind the scene. They will only contact you if they want further information.

The 10 weeks is from when you lodged, the date you lodged is on the visa site once you login with your TRN, unless you remembered it or wrote it in a diary.

Hello guys,

where do you upload the documents? I have submitted my skillselect application but I didn't submit any documents. I thought once I had a CO he would ask for documents.

I thought we were supposed to have a CO before uploading the documents.

Could you help me out?

thanks

have you lodged a visa application or an EOI.

EOI you dont upload any documents just refrrence numbers.

Visa application once submitted you are given a TRN to login. It is there where you upload documents.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

have you lodged a visa application or an EOI.

EOI you dont upload any documents just refrrence numbers.

Visa application once submitted you are given a TRN to login. It is there where you upload documents.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ok I see thanks... :smile:

Yeah I submitted my visa application on the 14th of ferbruary but wasn't contacted by a CO.

Me too I was wondering if I did something wrong:biglaugh: