Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink in the Hobart area?

wendy parfitt

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Tomorrow afternoon is great for me and my husband. Say 2.30ish? We are in the northern suburbs but anywhere suits. Any preferred coffee shops? Smengy x

Sorry Smengy only just logged on can't make 2.30 but could make later in Central Hobart, if this isnt convenient I can do earlier afternoon next saturday, let me know.

Wendy

Hey, in looking up the address of the Italian pantry I have realised that I it closes at 3pm on saturdays, which isnt very useful for us. How about somewhere down at salamanca? Maybe zum bakery or james squires? I guess it depends what kind of drink you want, ha ha! Any fellow poms free to come along?

Sat 11th at 2.30.

smengy

Hi Wendy,

That sounds great. James squires is just down at Salamanca, its in Salamanca square, near the fountain if I remember rightly. We are looking forward to it! I will be in jeans and a black jumper if that makes us easier to identify! Oh and my real name is Emma, not smengy :biggrin:Haha!

See you tomorrow at 2.30!

Emma

Hey Wendy,

Thanks for meeting up today - we had a great time and are looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully some of the other poms in Tasmania.

Hi to Fiona also if you managed to find this forum. Hopefully see you soon,

Emma

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I have just come across this post. I am 24 and living near Kingston. I am working on a farm for my second year visa....I would love to meet you all as I am going to try to and become an expat with my hairdressing qualifications when I do my second year. I have a car so can meet anywhere.

Hi Emma

Obviously I'll be there, as suggested via text maybe a meal and drink then those that don't fancy the meal can may be join us for a drink, chris and Neil? Chris and jeff. Colin and. Sam?

Sorry Wendy we won't be able to make Friday due to work:sad: but thanks for keeping us in the loop. Hopefully see you at the next meet up

Hey all. How about we meet at grape winebar in salamanca at 7pm? Then those who want to can go on to maldinis. I haven't had a chance to make a reservation yet, so will do it tomorrow morning. At this point I am thinking it is a reservation for 5 people, wendy + 1, me + 1 and gethsemene. Let me know if I am wrong! Oh and for anyone with an entertainment book, maldinis is in it so bring your gold card along :)