State Sponsorship March-April'13 gang

Ishaan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont be problem emailing them directly. They will reply you within 2 working days !

I contacted my agent and he said that the lodgement date is the date I submitted my application. Still he hasn't received any news from them and said that as soon as he receives a feedback he'd let me know.

I contacted my agent and he said that the lodgement date is the date I submitted my application. Still he hasn't received any news from them and said that as soon as he receives a feedback he'd let me know.

That's great news ! Whats your lodgement date though ?

hi i think this is strange- i submitted and paid on Feb 26, got a email confirming my payment on the Mar 1.

30 working days means Apr 12 i should get a result but up to today i've not heard if any CO was assigned. hmm say CO is assigned tomorrow then s/he only has 7 days to look at my application?

hi i think this is strange- i submitted and paid on Feb 26, got a email confirming my payment on the Mar 1.

30 working days means Apr 12 i should get a result but up to today i've not heard if any CO was assigned. hmm say CO is assigned tomorrow then s/he only has 7 days to look at my application?

becks999,

i got my result the next day after a CO was assigned, so maybe they don't really need much time to look at applications? the whole process took exactly 30 working days.

Hey Ishaan... i was doing some more research and found Software Tester is not even listed in SOL list. i am referring to this page http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/sol/.

any idea about this?

You should refer to:

For ACT - http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/workspace/uploads/documents/act-occupation-list-2012-13.pdf

For Victoria - http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/225920/State-Nomination-Occupation-List-for-Victoria-Feb-2013.pdf

Hope this helps !

becks999,

i got my result the next day after a CO was assigned, so maybe they don't really need much time to look at applications? the whole process took exactly 30 working days.

Hey there, so you mean to say that if we apply for a ACT SS, they allocate us a CO first and if all goes well then we get a State Nomination ??

becks999,

cheers Kuroneko thanks for the information hope to hear from them soon!

I would appreciate if you could provide insights into financial capacity requirement. My nominated occupation is ONLY on ACT occupation list so obviously I am ultra careful and seeking for authoritative information before applying.

I have 3 dependents (a spouse, 2 children - one is 2.25 and other one is 1.25 years). Here are the questions...

1) How much money do I need to have in order to qualify for the nomination? Is there any threshold for the financial standing?

2) Do I need to have all the money in cash as I have property, car to go along with the bonds and my wife has jewelry in gold? I have read in many online forums (all before 2013) that assets other than the bank savings are not taken into consideration for a successful ACT nomination. Is this true?

3) If I can include assets other than cash savings, what documents will be needed to prove the ownership and market value of property, car and gold jewelry provided I am asked for it either by MIS or DIAC? It's better to be proactive.

4) Do I have to provide bank statement of the last 3 months (in case the MIS department requests it) to proof I own the stated cash savings? In that case, I keep savings in form of bonds and I can immediately have the money in my bank account by selling them, but obviously I won't be able to show that the money has been in my account for at least 3 months. What's your take on that?

Hi All, just to let you guys know that I have been appointed with a CO on 17th April and he sent me the following wordings:

Dear Pardeep,

Thank you for submitting the application for ACT nomination in support of a 190 visa on behalf of your client Ishaan Thakur. In order that processing can be finalized please provide the following information within 7 days by 24 April 2013:

· Employment research – full advertisement for each vacancy is required. A minimum of 6 vacancies is required. Links and screenshots are not acceptable.

The requested documentation should be emailed directly to me. If the information is not received by the due date the application will be finalized against the documentation already held which may result in the application for ACT nomination being refused.

​I am looking forward to send him the requested document by Friday. Thanks and Good luck to all :)

Hi All, just to let you guys know that I have been appointed with a CO on 17th April and he sent me the following wordings:

Dear Pardeep,

Thank you for submitting the application for ACT nomination in support of a 190 visa on behalf of your client Ishaan Thakur. In order that processing can be finalized please provide the following information within 7 days by 24 April 2013:

· Employment research – full advertisement for each vacancy is required. A minimum of 6 vacancies is required. Links and screenshots are not acceptable.

The requested documentation should be emailed directly to me. If the information is not received by the due date the application will be finalized against the documentation already held which may result in the application for ACT nomination being refused.

​I am looking forward to send him the requested document by Friday. Thanks and Good luck to all :)

Haven't you already provided the 6 vacancies since it's thier in the checklist? Good luck!

Haven't you already provided the 6 vacancies since it's thier in the checklist? Good luck!

I did, but since they have asked again, I need to provide it again. The fresh ones now !

I have sent the job vacancies to my migration agency and asked them to email it asap as only 989 invites are left for 2613 categories and mine is 261314 and Im pretty sure that there are more codes under 2613.

I need the invite by next week or else i have to wait for July'13

Hi Ishaan,

Im going to apply for ACT SS soon. good to know ur application has been processed, they r kind of efficient.

Im just confused why there r limited invitations for a specefic category, coz I think the invite will be sent to u right after ur SS is approved. Is occupation ceiling only for 189 applicants or both 189 and 190?

I did, but since they have asked again, I need to provide it again. The fresh ones now !

I have sent the job vacancies to my migration agency and asked them to email it asap as only 989 invites are left for 2613 categories and mine is 261314 and Im pretty sure that there are more codes under 2613.

I need the invite by next week or else i have to wait for July'13

hope you'll get your invi soon and good luck!!!

Hi Ishaan,

Im going to apply for ACT SS soon. good to know ur application has been processed, they r kind of efficient.

Im just confused why there r limited invitations for a specefic category, coz I think the invite will be sent to u right after ur SS is approved. Is occupation ceiling only for 189 applicants or both 189 and 190?

as per my understanding it's for both 189 and 190. You have limited invitations for a specific category because of the less demand i guess..