Beautiful Warwickshire 2

bunbury61

Guest chris955

Beautiful, Warwickshire is very similar to here in Herefordshire, lots of gorgeous old villages and wonderful pubs. There really is nowhere else like this country, it really is sad that some people have such a jaundiced view of it.

Beautiful, Warwickshire is very similar to here in Herefordshire, lots of gorgeous old villages and wonderful pubs. There really is nowhere else like this country, it really is sad that some people have such a jaundiced view of it.

Yeah love hereford as well .......a bit more rural than warwickshire .......but the wildlife in herefordshire is 2nd to none .

i have been to a few houses in hereford over the years with multi bird feeders ......i had to keep asking the people what birds they were , because we just dont get them in the west mids.......

If you want to get away from the madness , and the hustle and bustle , you can certainly do that in herefordshire .........i have driven down some of the lanes in the sticks .......thank god for satnav