any golfers in perth NOR fancy a round??

bennyblueboy

hey bennybb, what do you play off? i be honest ive not played for over 2 yrs and this month im going to Whaleback for an hrs touch up with the Pro..........so if your an average slicer/fader ect then im your man as i hit a good few shots and then some woefull ones .......like the old Man City , inconsistant.......

hey bennybb, what do you play off? i be honest ive not played for over 2 yrs and this month im going to Whaleback for an hrs touch up with the Pro..........so if your an average slicer/fader ect then im your man as i hit a good few shots and then some woefull ones .......like the old Man City , inconsistant.......

Hey tonyman,haha yeah I'm nothing special! Usually play of about 14 but haven't played for a couple of months with all the move going on and everything .so probably nearer to 18 now!! My clubs are being shipped over so won't get them till the end of marching could hire someone in th meantime if u fancy a knock! Where do u live and play normally??

Hey tonyman,haha yeah I'm nothing special! Usually play of about 14 but haven't played for a couple of months with all the move going on and everything .so probably nearer to 18 now!! My clubs are being shipped over so won't get them till the end of marching could hire someone in th meantime if u fancy a knock! Where do u live and play normally??

bennyboy, im rusty as , but i really want to get back into it,courses are Araluen in the hills, whaleback,Glen Iris (nice course)..canning vale par 3, its ok with the kids ect ,and a few others ect but yes im up for a knock , we are in Forest Lakes ,Thornlie ..........ive got a few sets if you want to borrow pal ......no need to hire , id rather give then you ............

bennyboy, im rusty as , but i really want to get back into it,courses are Araluen in the hills, whaleback,Glen Iris (nice course)..canning vale par 3, its ok with the kids ect ,and a few others ect but yes im up for a knock , we are in Forest Lakes ,Thornlie ..........ive got a few sets if you want to borrow pal ......no need to hire , id rather give then you ............

Cool beans Tony!!,We are in Clarkson at the min,but not to familiar with the area yet.am up for a round next Sat if you can make it?Let me know bro.k

I used to play every sunday at a social club at maylands gc, its a nice courseby the river but not many bunkers. Burswood is prob my fave course. Im also close to the Marangaroo course which is a good one as well. Fancy a drive up north tonyman?

When we get there in August I'll fancy it. Had a look at Wembley course when we were there a couple of years ago and it looked nice. Not sure of the green fees but imagine it's a touch more than the municipal course near me:-)

Wembley is a nice course for 36 hole though i prefer the old course. I actually started plaing at wembley and collier park quite abit as a kid but those courses are way too crowded for my liking on weekends these days.. think a weekend round is approx $30 at wembley?

Archived